EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is UPS Freight's service for electronic transmission of business documents in a standardized format to our customers.
EDI allows for the exchange of the following transactions:
- ANSI 212 - Drop Trailer Manifest
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- EDI reduces the volume of paper moved between shippers, carriers and consignees.
- EDI increases information accuracy while reducing clerical costs.
- Instantaneous exchange of information between partners gives you the most timely data for decision making.
- Communications capabilities to a Value Added Network (VAN) or AS2.
- Translation capabilities.
Put EDI to work for you!
To find out more information about putting EDI to work for you, please contact your local UPS Freight account manager, complete a UPS Freight Trading Partner EDI Form or call toll free (800)333-7400 to speak with a UPS Freight customer service representative who can help you get the services that will best suit your needs.