UPS provides a wide range of exhibit services—from small package to palletized freight, on the ground and in the air—to meet the needs of the trade show industry.
- Fast and reliable standard ground freight
- On-time performance backed guarantee, ensuring that your shipment will arrive at the trade show event or it’s free*
- Urgent and time-specific delivery
- Deferred air service for all freight sizes
- Advanced Warehousing
- Experienced trade show specialists available to advise during show or pre-show
- Package services available from booth (When provided by a UPS Freight Representative at the Service Desk)
- Full portfolio of international air freight services to meet your trade show deadlines
- Customs brokerage services available for complying with customs regulations and clearance of goods when exhibiting internationally
Range of Services
- Urgent: expedited air and ground to and from shows, as well as time-specific delivery by air or ground, all guaranteed
- Standard: Intact and on-time delivery from coast to coast or within the same city
- Package: Coordinated small package and freight shipping
Tips for trouble-free trade show shipping
- Remove all old shipping labels and affix new shipping labels
- Take advantage of advance warehouse services provided by the show to eliminate tight delivery windows and delays
- Include booth number, show name, and your exhibiting company name in the address on the bill of lading and on all freight labels
- Include deliver-by date on bill of lading for advance warehouse shipments
- Include target (move-in) date on bill of lading if shipping directly to show site
- Include phone number on bill of lading and on freight labels
Call Trade Show Services at (800)644-0900 to schedule a pickup.
Email Trade Show Services
* For inbound trade show shipments only. See UPS Freight Tariff and Terms and Conditions at www.upsfreight.com and any other applicable contract, for applicable terms, conditions, restrictions and remedies.