Trust UPS Freight for your LTL time-critical and unique transportation shipping needs. Our seamless, multimodal transportation network gets your LTL shipments where they need to be. On-time. Guaranteed.*
Features and Benefits
- Time-definite LTL solutions ensure that your shipments arrive on-time based on your specific needs.
- Guaranteed on-time service provides you with the security of knowing shipments will be delivered precisely when needed.
- Experienced Urgent associates are available around the clock to provide support and proactively monitor your shipments. This means added visibility, individual attention and peace of mind.
- Pickup of Urgent LTL shipments with your regular LTL shipments increases the efficiency of your loading dock.
- Access to the UPS Freight fleet and the air network of UPS means you’ll never have to worry about capacity.
In addition to Urgent LTL service capabilities, our team of experienced Urgent associates can develop customized solutions, enabling you to better manage the flow of your product to market, such as:
- Ground Expedited
- Distribution / Roll-Out Projects
- Customized Solutions
- Air Charters
- International Air
- Final Mile / White Glove
- Power Only
- Drop Trailer
- Heavy Haul / Flatbeds
- Temperature Control
- Tobacco & Alcohol Shipping
- Cross Border - Mexico & Canada
- Off-Shore - Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico
- Shipment Management
- MABD Management
For customized urgent solutions, call (800)644-0900
* In the event that UPS Freight fails to deliver the shipment by the agreed time and date, freight charges may be canceled, provided that the party responsible for payment of the charges requests cancellation by contacting Urgent Service at (800)644-0900 within 15 calendar days of actual delivery. UPS Freight is not liable for any consequential damages arising from the failure to deliver as agreed. See UPS Freight Tariff and Terms and Conditions and any other applicable contract, as other restrictions apply.